The Master in Teaching Spanish/Catalan to Immigrant people is aimed at qualifying students for:
- Teaching Spanish and Catalan to immigrant people, in particular, and foreigners in general.
- The headship or management of a foreign language school.
- Providing pedagogic advice to publishing houses specialised in Spanish or Catalan for foreigners.
- Becoming language consultants for state institutions and private companies.
- Designing and editing didactic materials.
- Applying IT when teaching Spanish and Catalan to foreigners.
- Examining DELE (Certificate of Spanish as a Foreign Language) official certificates.
The orientation of this master is professional, academic or of investigation.